- Download and install Zebra Setup Utility or install if from the CD that came with your printer.
- When you open Zebra Setup Utility, you will need to load the ZDesigner driver and interface for your corresponding printer.
- You will now need to highlight your printer and click on “Open Printer Tools”.
- You will now need to select the “Action” tab.
- Under the “Action” tab, select “Load Factory defaults”, and then send it to the printer. Power off printer and back on to recalibrate.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: email@example.com
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >