1. Where can I download a demo of Intermec Browser?
2. What is the default password?
3. How can I make the Intermec Browser autostart?
- On the PDT go to Start/programs/file explorer/my device/Flash File Store/Intermec Browser
- Tap and hold Intermec Browser. Select COPY from pop-up menu
- Now go to My Device/Windows/StartUp. Tap and hold on an empty line and select PASTE SHORTCUT
4. Where can I make changes to the Intermec Browser settings?
The password and homepage can be set on the terminal. If you would like to make additional changes like disabling options and changes to keys and scanning, you will need to modify the IB.INI file.
5. How can I modify the IB.INI file for Intermec Browser?
- Activesync to the PDT
- From Activesync window on the PC click on Explore. Select “My Windows Mobile Based Device” icon
- Browse to Flash File Store/Intermec Browser folder
- Right click the IB.INI file and select Copy
- Paste the IB.INI file to your PC
- On your PC, right click the IB.INI file and select “Open With”, select Notepad
- You can now modify parameters for Intermec Browser
- When finished, copy the file back to the same directory on the PDT you copied it from and replace the original
6. How can I configure mulitple PDT’s with the same Intermec Browser settings?
Copy the modified IB.INI file to other PDT’s using Activesync or Smart Systems
7. Where can I find additional documentation about Intermec Browser?
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >