Load media as follows:
- Slide the Media Guides outward.
- Slide the Media Hangers outward and insert the Roll Media as shown. Allow the Media Hangers to retract and grasp the media roll.
- Pull out enough media to exit the front of the printer. Adjust the Media Guides so they are lightly touching the edge of the media.
- If using Thermal Transfer media (ribbon) install it now. Otherwise close the printer’s Cover and press downward until latched.
- Press the button several times to advance the media.(if the Fault Light is lit, see the TKP on LED Indicators and Multi-Function Buttons)
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >