Installing the Peel and Present option on a Datamax H-Class Printer.
- Turn ‘Off’ the Power Switch and unplug the power cord from the AC Receptacle.
- Remove the Thumbscrew and Tear Plate. (Alternately, if equipped with an Arc Plate, Present Sensor, or Cutter, remove that device.)
- Press the Latch and open the Peel and Present Assembly.
- Carefully press the Peel and Present Assembly into the Front Plate Connector.
- Tighten the Mounting Screw to secure the Peel and Present Assembly to the printer.
Using Peel and Present on a Datamax H-Class Printer.
- Load media and with the Printhead open, pull through 5 labels.
- Peel the labels off the Backing Material.
- Open the Latch on the Peel and Present Assembly.
- Lay the Backing Material inside the Assembly and close the Latch.
- Use the Media Clasp to secure the Backing Material to the Spindle and turn the Spindle till the Backing Material is taut.
- Close and lock the Print Head.
- Turn on the printer.
- On the front panel, press Menu.
- Scroll down to Printer Options. Hit Enter.
- Scroll down to Rewind. Hit Enter.
- Select Mode. Hit Enter.
- Select Enable. Hit Enter.
- Press Exit and Save Changes.
- Print a Test Label to make sure the Peel and Present is working correctly.
Often Peel and Present is used with the internal rewinder. Check out Datamax-O’Neil H-Class: Installing the Internal Rewind Option for information on using the Internal Rewind Option in conjunction with the Peel and Present Option.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >