- Turn OFF the Power Switch and unplug the power cord from the AC Receptacle.
- Remove the Cover Screw and then the Cover Plate.
- Mount the Rewinder Assembly onto the Center Plate and then secure it using the three Screws.
- Plug the power cord into the AC Receptacle and turn ON the Power Switch. This completes the installation.
Using the Internal Rewind to Rewind Labels
- To wind labels, remove the tear bar by taking off the front panel and unscrewing the thumbscrew holding the tear bar. Mount the Arc Plate that came with the rewinder to the Front Housing then secure it using the Captivated Screw.
- Alternately, if equipped with a Cutter or Peel and Present Mechanism, remove that device and then mount the Arc Plate using the Captivated Screw.
- Install the 3 inch roll adapter.
- Place the 3 inch core on the adapter and install the Media Retainer.
- Load media and with the Printhead open pull labels through the printer, around the Arc Plate, and attach the labels to the core with a small piece of tape.
- Close and lock the Printhead.
- Turn on the printer.
- On the front panel, press Menu.
- Scroll down to Printer Options. Hit Enter.
- Scroll down to Rewind. Hit Enter.
- Select Mode. Hit Enter.
- Select Enable. Hit Enter.
- Press Exit and Save Changes.
- Print a Test Label to make sure the Internal Rewind is working correctly.
Check out Datamax-O’Neil H-Class: Installing the Peel and Present Option for information on using the Internal Rewind Option in conjunction with the Peel and Present Option.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >