- Load the Zebra Setup Utility that came on the CD with your printer or download it if needed.
- When you open Zebra Setup Utility, you will need to load the ZDesigner driver and interface for your corresponding printer.
- You will now need to highlight your printer and click on “Configure Printer Connectivity”.
- You will now need to select the “wireless” radio button.
- Now select DHCP or Static. Insert your IP and Subnet.
- Select “Next”, you should see the ESSID option with the “Security Mode” options.
- Continue to select “next” in order to send the changes to the printer.
- Reboot your printer. The changes should now be made to the printer. You can no remove your interface cable and be able to communicate wirelessly.
- Press the “Plus” button the Zebra Tabletop printer. You should see the signal strength.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >