Follow these Instructions in order.
- Install the BigFoot application.
- After you install BigFoot connect up the QL to your computer. If you get the found new hardware wizard, just click cancel on this and close it out.
- Run the BigFoot Application. In the top left corner click AllCv and it will populate. This will verify that you have communication to the QL printer.
- Now Click on the middle button Send App and this dialog box will open. You will need to change the File Types to: Text Files
- Now choose the file 1st_print_use_mini.txt. and click open.
- You should receive a message in BigFoot File Sent Complete and the printer should have printed: mini: off OR on (only one or the other)
- If it printed mini: on THEN we will need to turn it off. This is what is causing the light print.
- Now Select Send App again and then this time choose 2nd_use_mini_off.txt.
- You should once again receive the message in BigFoot File Send Complete
- This should complete the issue with the light print on the QL printers. IF you would like to verify that you have turned off the mini then just resend the file 1st_print_use_mini.txt. and it should now give you “mini: off”
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >