Sato M8400RVe Printhead Balance Alignment
- Connect the power cable to the printer and AC outlet. Turn the printer ON.
- Open the access doors and load ribbon and label stock.
- Loosen the screw near the bottom of the plate. (Fig. 1-1)
- Rotate adjusting screw to achieve optimum print quality along the length of the printhead.
NOTE: Rotating the screw CW places pressure on the inside end (left side) of the printhead creating a darker impression on that surface.
Rotating the screw CCW places pressure on the outside end (right side) of the printhead creating a darker impression on that surface.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >