- Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply cord.
- Remove the top, front, and right housing covers.
- Remove timing belt (1, Figure 1-1) from the right end of platen roller (2).
- Loosen/remove screws (3) securing clamps (4) to printer frame (5) on each end of roller (2).
- Lift away clamps (4).
- Manipulate platen roller (2) through slot on right side of printer frame (5). Lift away roller (2).
- Insert replacement platen roller (2) through the slot on right side of printer frame (5).
- Allow bushings on each end of platen roller (2) to nest in printer frame (5).
- Secure the assembly with clamps (4) and screws (3).
- Apply timing belt (1) onto its pulleys and adjust its tension.
- Reconnect power supply cord, test cycle, and reattach/close all covers.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: email@example.com
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >