Sato GT412e Printhead Replacement
- Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply cord.
- Open the top housing cover.
- Press printhead release lever (1, Figure 1-1a) to the right.
- Carefully lower and withdraw defective printhead (2) from print assembly (3).
- Disconnect the two wiring harnesses from defective printhead (2).
- Connect the two wiring harnesses to replacement printhead (2, Figure 1-1b).
- Insert replacement printhead (2) into print assembly (3) and lift into position.
- Reset the printhead counter in accordance with the procedures enclosed.
- Restore power and run test print.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: email@example.com
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >