eSeries Enhanced Ethernet Setup
- Open Admin Manager and locate printer.
- Now Double click on the “prninst.exe” icon.
- Click next to begin the printer installation wizard.
- Select the printer you would like to install and click next.
- Enter the printer name and select Add Port.
- Click Add port then select SATO Port Monitor on LPT, LAN or COM port and click Next.
- Select Port Type LAN, Enter Port Name, Enter LAN port IP address and select type 2 then click OK.
- Now click test connection with out checking any boxes.
- You should get a response back that says.
- Now click OK and then OK again on the Configure LAN Port window. You should now be able to select the LAN_”Your LAN port name” from the available port options.
- Do not install Port Monitor just click finish and the printer driver will complete the SATO windows driver install.
- Now go to Printers and Faxes in the Control Panel and right click on the icon that has the name of your printer and click on Properties from there. Now that your on the general tab of the printer properties let’s send a Windows test page to verify connectivity between the printer and the pc.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: email@example.com
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.