- Remove the Network Card from the Printer.
- Locate Dip Switches on the card and put DSW2 in the up position. (If your card does not have Dip Switches Put Network Card back in printer and press black reset button on the back once the printer is on and skip remaining steps.)
- Put Network Card back in the printer and power the printer on with DSW2 still on.
- Let printer initialize and go online then turn printer back off.
- Remove Network Card again and put DSW2 back down and re-install card.
- Now you can power the printer on and continue with configuration of the Network Card.
***Note: Default Admin. Username = root |Password: (leave blank) New Cards. Older Cards with reset button Default Admin. Password is access.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: email@example.com
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >