Our good friends at Ruckus Wireless are hitting the road this fall across North America hosting free, one-day technical Wi-Fi seminars.
All of the content will be delivered by a Senior Ruckus System Engineer and is well suited for both VAR technical teams and end users. VARs may invite mid-sized to large Wi-Fi prospects to attend. Find a list of cities and dates and to register.
Topics will include:
- Deep dive on the Ruckus Wi-Fi solution
- Engineering Wi-Fi networks to meet coverage and capacity needs
- Delivering a Wi-Fi site survey
- Best practices for deploying and validating a Ruckus installation
- Deep dive on Wi-Fi user authentication
- Authenticating enterprise users, BYOD devices and guests (WPA2, DPSK, Captive Portal, 802.1x Radius, subscriber gateways WISPr)
- Deep dive on Wi-Fi security, a look at known Wi-Fi vulnerabilities and how to engineer a 100% secure Wi-Fi network
- Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and some of our favorite third-party Wi-Fi management and troubleshooting tools
- Near-term Ruckus enterprise roadmap (9.5 software release)
It does not matter if you have never touched Ruckus Product or don’t even know what a site survey is, these events will be a great introduction and overview of the wireless market and how Ruckus solutions can fit into your current offering.
On the other hand, if you consider yourself a Wi-Fi guru or a site-survey superhero, you will still greatly benefit from this content as an update on what is happening in the market, as well as the latest from Ruckus Wireless.
Contact the Ruck Team @ ScSc if you have any questions.Learn more about this topic at scansourcecatalyst.com >Learn more about this topic at scansourcecommunications.com >Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >Learn more about this topic at scansourcesecurity.com >