You might be asked for a key to upgrade your HDX software to version 3.0.
Updating your software
- Download the most recent software for your Polycom HDX system.
- Unzip the file you downloaded. You’ll need it in a few minutes, so remember where you saved it.
- Open Internet Explorer and browse to the system’s network IP address. Note: Other browsers
like Chrome, Firefox, and Safari aren’t supported.
- If prompted, enter the username and password for this system. These are case-sensitive.
The default username is admin.
The default password is the serial number of your HDX, with the letters in all uppercase.
- Click Admin Settings near the top of the page.
- On the left side of the page, click General Settings > Software Update.
Saving your current settings
Before you update the software on your HDX, it’s a good idea to save your settings and directory.
- To download a copy of your HDX’s current configuration, click the System Settings button.
- If you’d like to back up the directory, there’s a button for that too.
Completing the update
Once you’ve backed up your settings, click Next on the Software Update screen and follow the instructions.Learn more about this topic at scansourcecommunications.com >