What you will need to do to correct this is;
- Tap the wireless icon on the task bar at the bottom right of the screen.
- Select Options from the pop-up menu.
- Under options you will see beside OP Mode Filtering a drop down arrow. Click on the drop down arrow.
- Select Regulatory.
- Uncheck the box that says Enable 802.11d.
- Now click on Save and you are done. The error should not occur when you try to reconnect.
Applies to: All Motorola PDTs running Fusion RF drivers (MC5590, MC5594, MC55A, MC9094, MC9090, MC9097, MC70, MC75, MC75A, WT4090, VC5090, VC5090, MC3090)
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >