To prevent Intermec Terminal Emulator (ITE) from running automatically, follow these steps:
- On the CK3 tap Start/Settings/ System tab/Intermec Settings
- Expand Applications by tapping on the ‘+’ sign to the left
- Tap the ‘+’ next to ITE
- Tap the box entitled NO Auto-Start, you should now see a check in the box
- Tap File/Save Settings at the bottom of the screen
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >