Hanwha unveiled exciting new products in their Wisenet camera series at the 2016 ASIS event in Orlando. Positioning themselves as a key player in the security market, some of Hanwha’s new cameras and technology can be found below:
- Multi-Sensor Camera: The new Wisenet P Series Multi-Sensor Panoramic Camera captures 180° panoramic seamless images via four 2MP integral image sensors. Along with numerous advanced features, the multi-sensor camera provides the highest levels of wide area coverage and situational awareness
- IP Series: Hanwha’s new Wisenet P Series, 4K UHD resolution cameras are available in bullet, dome, vandal dome, and PTZ configurations. Wisenet P Series cameras deliver a max resolution of 12MP with frame rates of 20fps at 12MP and 30fps at 8MP (H.265/H.264). The Wisenet P Series Multi-Sensor Panoramic Camera features four 2MP image sensors with 3.6mm lenses to provide a seamless 180° composite image. Wisenet P Series PNF-9010 4K Fisheye Camera offers a maximum resolution of 12MP with frame rates of 25fps at 9MP and 20fps at 12MP, as well as dual de-warping within the camera and provides IR capability of 15 meter viewable distance.
- Q Series: ASIS attendees were able to get up close and personal with the Q Series cameras. Featuring 24 new cameras with up to 4MP resolution and superior compression, these cameras are available in 2MP and 4MP resolution. The Wisenet Q Series cameras are designed to provide a competitively priced video surveillance solution for mainstream applications. With more than 24 models to select from in bullet, dome, and vandal camera configurations, the Q Series cameras feature H.265 codec with Hanwha’s WiseStream compression technology along with a wide selection of performance features.
- 4K Technology: Delivering high-resolution, advanced de-warping, H.265 and WiseStream Technology, the Wisenet NVRs are designed specifically for the company’s new high-resolution Wisenet Q Series and 4K UHD (ultra-high definition) Wisenet P Series cameras. Available in 16 channel units with and without integral PoE/PoE+, and 32 channel units with up to 48TB of internal storage, the new Wisenet NVRs support H.265 and Hanwha’s exclusive WiseStream technology to provide superior compression. All Hanwha 4K NVRs support third-party cameras that are ONVIF compliant. Also on display were Hanwha’s recently released 32-channel, enterprise-level 4K UHD XRN-2010 and the XRN-2011 NVRs.
- WiseStream Buzz: Hanwha’s new Wisenet P Series with 4K UHD resolution, and Wisenet Q Series cameras and recorders, both represent more than 40 new additions to the company’s extensive surveillance portfolio. Both new Wisenet series feature the unique combination of H.265 compression along with Hanwha’s exclusive WiseStream technology, which together can significantly reduce overall bandwidth and/or storage requirements.
To get started with our ScanSource and Hanwha solution, contact Tyler Ashwood, Sales Development Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.Learn more about this topic at scansourcesecurity.com >