As part of the Cisco Borderless Network platform, Cisco’s wireless portfolio helps you facilitate real-time access to people, applications, and network resources at any location, using Cisco wireless technology. And, with the many options in Cisco’s 802.11n mobility lineup, which provides six times the performance of 802.11a/g networks, you can find the specific access point that will help you meet the wireless needs of any business, large, small, or in between.
Here is a short overview to helping you find the right Cisco AP, at the right price, for your next customer:
- Small Business – Cisco’s Small Business Pro AP 500 Series wireless access points enables secure data, guest, and multimedia wireless access for small business. This dual-band, clustering access point is the right fit for your next SMB customer.
- Entry-level enterprise – Cisco’s newest access point, the Aironet 1040 Series, delivers enterprise-class 802.11n wireless and 2×2 MIMO technology for smaller-scale enterprises, branch offices, and satellite offices with the opportunity to scale as business needs grow.
- Mid-level enterprise – Take business mobility mainstream with the Aironet 1140 Series, the industry’s favorite and fastest growing wireless access point, featuring Cisco ClientLink and BandSelect to improve reliability, coverage, and client connections. Or check out the 1140’s sister 1260 Series for more rugged environments.
- High-end enterprise – Cisco’s Aironet 3500 Series access point with award-winning CleanAir technology are the first 802.11n access points to create a self-healing, self-optimizing wireless network. Simply the highest performance solution available for mission-critical wireless with an AP that intelligently avoids interference.
For more information on Cisco’s Borderless Networks platform, the many benefits of 802.11n technology, or about any of the access points featured today, contact your dedicated sales rep, or check out any of the links below!
Learn more about Cisco’s complete 802.11n portfolio:
- Small Business Pro 500 Series
- Aironet 1040 Series
- Aironet 1140 Series
- Aironet 1260 Series
- Aironet 3500 Series
Learn more about how 802.11n technology optimizes wireless performance and benefits your customer.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >