The following section details the resident information and test labels.
Database Configuration Label
The Database Configuration Label provides information including the printer firmware version, memory allocations, enabled options, and label-counter data.
Print a Database Configuration Label as follows:
- Load with media (4 inch wide) and ribbon (if printing with thermal transfer media).
- Turn the printer on. Both LEDs will be on.
- When the right LED turns off, press and hold the button until the Database Configuration Label begins to print.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >