If the Printhead becomes damaged or worn, replace it as follows:
- Turn OFF the printer and remove the ribbon if installed.
- Lower the Ribbon Handler Assembly.
- Press outward on the two Printhead Carrier Tabs and rotate the Printhead Carrier down.
- Press inward on the two Printhead Shield Tabs and rotate the Printhead Shield down.
- Loosen the Printhead Screw and allow the Printhead to fall free.
- Remove the Printhead Cable.
- Carefully connect the Printhead Cable to the new Printhead.
- Position the Printhead in the Printhead Carrier and tighten the Printhead Screw.
- Ensure the Sensor properly seated and rotate the Printhead Shield upward until it snaps into place.
- Rotate the Printhead Carrier upward until it snaps into place.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >