Load media as follows:
- Slide the Media Guides outward.
- Slide the Media Hangers outward and install the two Media Chute Guides into the Media Hangers.
- Position the Media Hangers to match the width of the media being used. Slide the Hanger Lock against the Media Hanger to hold this position.
- Route the media through the External Media Slot in the rear of the printer. Pull out enough media to exit the front of the printer. Adjust the Media Guides so they are lightly touching the edge of the media.
Instructions also available for download.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >