Removing the Printhead
- Turn ‘Off’ and unplug the printer from the AC Receptacle.
- Open the cover; if ribbon is installed, remove it.
- With the Printhead locked in the down position, loosen the Printhead Mounting Screw (it will remain in the assembly).
- Unlatch the Printhead Assembly. While holding the Printhead, raise the assembly.
- Disconnect the two Cables and then remove the old Printhead.
Installing the New Printhead
- While carefully holding the new Printhead, connect both Cables.
- Position the Printhead onto the Locating Pins in the Printhead Assembly. Close Printhead Assembly and secure in the Printhead in place with the Printhead Mounting Screw (do not over-tighten).
- Clean the Printhead.
- Reload ribbon (if removed), lower the Printhead Assembly, and rotate the Printhead Latchback, into the locked position.
- Use the Darkness Adjustment to match the print contrast of the new printhead to that of the old printhead.
Still have questions or technical trouble?
If your already a ScanSource Reseller contact us for further support.
- Phone: 800-944-2439 ext. 4002
- Email: email@example.com
Not yet a ScanSource Reseller? Click here to find out how easy it is to become one.Learn more about this topic at scansource.com >