On February 26th-28th, Avaya will be hosting its Annual Avaya Technology Forum in Orlando, Florida. Catalyst Telecom will be a Gold sponsor this year for the event. This is the second year for the conference, and last year’s Forum generated great reviews.
This year, the Avaya Technology Forum will target its messaging towards Technical, Architecture, and Strategic leaders in the Networking field. Avaya partners will learn about the latest technology in the Avaya Networking portfolio and have the opportunity to meet and greet with industry experts and other Avaya partners.
Avaya has posted the following Top Ten Reasons to Attend the Avaya Technology Forum in 2013:
- Experience live demonstrations of the latest and greatest Avaya technologies in breakout sessions as well as in the exhibition hall.
- Learn how to build the next generation cloud-grade network across the Enterprise and see that you don’t have to sacrifice control for simplicity.
- Meet with the product teams and solution architects driving industry standards and solutions from Avaya and participate in interactive discussions focused on real-life network designs and challenges
- NO marketing fluff! The Avaya Technology Forum strips away the hype and dives into the real technology issues and challenges with live demonstrations and solid recommendations for network infrastructure.
- Attending entitles you to participate in the Avaya Professional Design Specialist (APDS) certification fast track program to renew your certification.
- Get all of your questions answered in sessions that are specifically structured for heavy interaction. This technically oriented event peels back the covers on Avaya technologies, answers your tough questions, and will demonstrate “Why Avaya for Data Networking?”
- Meet and network with industry experts and your peers who are solving the same challenges you are facing.
- Talk to people attending IEEE and IETF that know key areas such as SPBm, MPLS/VPLS, TRILL, etc., inside and out and can help guide decisions that are best for your business.
- Hear from industry experts on market trends that will be shaping the future of networks so you can effectively plan a 3 year roadmap.
- Influence the industry and advance your business by providing direct feedback to Avaya executives and product managers.
As an added bonus, attendees of the Forum will also be given priority access to leverage the multi-million dollar VENA Experience Center in Billerica, MA free of charge! To register for the Forum and to find more information, please visit https://atac.avaya.com/atf2013/logistics.asp.Learn more about this topic at scansourcecatalyst.com >Learn more about this topic at scansourcecommunications.com >