Every sales manager’s dream is to build or manage a team of highly productive sales professionals. But what exactly are the critical skills and traits of a top sales executive?
- High personal energy and strong work ethic
- An understanding of client issues and needs, and how to proactively develop relationships to address those needs
- Ability to create ongoing profitability in existing accounts
- Ability to cross-sell the entire product line
- Knowledge and skills of where and how to call at all levels within a company
- Ability to generate new business
- Consistent ability to exceed company sales quotas
- Loyalty and longevity with the company
- A strong sense of purpose and belief in the value of their organization
Many sales teams have one or two of these individuals; however, most sales managers would prefer to have all of their professionals meet this profile. So how do we build the skills within our existing team or create a profile to hire the top performers in the first place?
In this white paper, we will focus on the top five skills required to build a sales team for maximum performance. Then use this video to find out how to guide this team to Fill Your Funnel.
White Paper: Creating a High Performance Sales Team