It’s no secret that enterprise business process outsourcers (BPOs) are often met with the same challenge: how do they integrate their contact center and in-house infrastructure functionality with a modern, cloud-based operation? At the Avaya ENGAGE event in Las Vegas, Avaya announced their solution with new partner Spoken Communications that solves this challenge.
Named Avaya Enterprise Cloud for BPOs, Spoken ConversationCenter (CcaaS) is now available to contact center BPOs, and powered by Avaya. This new powerful, versatile, scalable cloud platform is tailored for Avaya and answers contact centers’ biggest demands.
This partnership uses Spoken’s robust, feature-rich cloud platform relied on by 40,000 agents, elevating Avaya into the cloud-based contact center arena. It allows BPOs to remain with their preferred supplier and to transition to the cloud in a completely new way.
Users are excited to learn the Avaya Enterprise Cloud for BPO will provide an opportunity to leverage omni-channel, multi-touch customer engagement capabilities. It’s also secure, with its end-to-end encryption and easy to use with an open API development environment.
The biggest attraction is the ability to simplify the deployment and execution of initiatives like:
- Optimizing the workforce with services that help improve agent productivity, including integrated call recording, surveys, listen and whisper, and more.
- Analytics that provide deeper insight into your business and analyze every aspect of customer engagement coherently across all channels.
- More efficient, scalable operation expenses. Pay only for the services and functions you need, with the ability to adjust as needed.
- Providing remote agents with compliance and data security features.
- Flexible billing options for BPO clients.
Spoken also has additional features that it uses to fill out the offer, such as analytics, recording, and CRM integration. This new offering can be thought of as a vertical-specific option for cloud communications systems designed for the BPO vertical.
Further, the joint offering is primarily for large contact centers, especially contact center BPOs, but not exclusive to just BPOs, as it provides options for various-sized organizations.
ScanSource is excited to add yet another exciting offering to our long line of Avaya solutions. To find out what else Avaya is doing for BPOs and how the Breeze platform can power and augment your communication efforts, contact Sales Development Representative Jamal Strother at email@example.com.