The SonicWALL TZ190 network security appliance offers advanced features and Internet access backup all in one device. Designed for the small office security in mind, the TZ190 protects against worms, viruses, Trojans, spy-ware and malicious code. By enabling Deep Inspection you can be certain your organization will be protected against web, FTP, email and various other attack methods.
The TZ190 should be positioned where security is a concern, 2G/3G secure Internet backup is needed or VPN is needed. Examples include:
- Small Office / Remote Office where secure access is needed between locations via VPN.
- Mobile opportunities where Internet access is needed such as mobile construction trailers or disaster recovery solutions.
- Anywhere Internet backup access and/or VPN access is needed.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Deep Inspection Firewall *
- Unlimited File size protection
- Stateful Throughput: 90Mbps
- Deep Inspection Throughput: 10Mbps to 20Mbps
- 3DES/AES VPN Throughput: 30Mbps
General Firewall Info:
- Interfaces: 10 x 10/100Mbps ports
- Memory: 128 MB (Flash: 16MB)
- Site to Site VPN Tunnels: 15
- Max VPN Clients: 25
- VoIP Security
- Wireless 802.11b/g (with wireless model)
- WAN Failover
- 3G Cellular Modem Failover (support carriers/cards)
- Web Object Based Management
- Policy NAT
- Load Balancing
- Bandwidth Management
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention
- Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware
- Viewpoint Reporting (information)
Product information source: http://www.sonicwall.com/us/products/TZ_Series.html
TZ190 Product Page: http://www.sonicwall.com/us/products/TZ_190.html
Supported Carriers/Cards for Type II PC 3G card: http://www.sonicwall.com/us/products/cardsupport.html
SonicWALL TZ Series Product PDF: http://www.sonicwall.com/downloads/TZ_Series_DS_US.pdf
How to Configure in Catalyst ConfigTool:
To configure the TZ190 in the Catalyst ConfigTool follow these steps:
1. Select New Config from the Main Menuof the Catalyst ConfigTool.
2. Select tabs SMB Vendor then Network then VPN/Firewall then SonicWALL button.
3. Select tab TZ 190. Select the product needed and the number of units. Select the number of devices that will need the Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite and then the length of the subscription needed. Click Done to exit the form.Learn more about this topic at scansourcecatalyst.com >